Zelda3: FreeLoading Link Zelda3: FreeLoading Link

It was okay...

The beginning was sort of slow, and it's not "Suitable for all audiences", doofus. There was "Mild Text" in there. Get your ratings straight!

Time Squad [Part 1] Time Squad [Part 1]

Awesomeness!

Perfect! Just one thing: T-rexes weren't dangerous. They were scavengers and they ate carrion and leftovers from kills. That's because their arms were too short. But otherwise, nice job!

Icon's Story (中文) Icon's Story (中文)

Lawl

Nice one!

(Looks like the Recycling Bin survived)

FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix FF Tribute - Chocobo Mix

Lawl

There's a glitch with the special scene

You can keep clicking on it when it goes to the other frame, so the special scene voices appear again and again.

Hint to those who haven't found it: It's in someone's hand

Cactuar Gear Solid Cactuar Gear Solid

W00tz0rs! Plz reply!

First off, Mark, this was brilliant.

To all those NOOBZ out there who think this is just a cut scene from Final Fantasy Fugitive, it's not, actually. This came first (At least I'm guessing.) Anyway, stop saying "blleehhh dis es fugitive hehehehhe" or whatever.

Also, what's the music used? It's rad!

Cactuar &Tonberry Physics Cactuar &Tonberry Physics

Excellent, captain

If you ever make another movie, please make the explosions a bit softer so that we can hear what Cactuar is saying. (Or at least put subtitles... ^__^)

Otherwise, 5/5 from me!

Awesome, yo!

Newgrounds Fan Mail: Ep.2 Newgrounds Fan Mail: Ep.2

Sorry

Not funny. Try staying away from making animations that look like powerpoints. It didn't look like you put a lot of time into this video.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Holy shee-ot

This is an awesome movie that I have probably watched over 100 times back-to-back.

You can tell that the clown is pissed off at Hank when he gives him the pipe. (Wait... does he give the pipe to Hank so that he can fight back and get beaten and have to suffer? Or just for fun?)

Final Fantasy Gil Quest Final Fantasy Gil Quest

Definitely a fav of mine

I was laughing hysterically from start to finish!
Cactuar was extremely stupid (I mean in that good, funny way)

The only downside was the animation quality, which forced me to take a single star off (no worries, it's just one star). If you have extra time, could you make an edited version with better graphics? That would be awesome!

Although this is very small, the timing was a little off (just in one place specifically). I'm talking about the place where Tomberry is listening to "If you're happy and you know it Clap your hands". When he claps his hands, he's a little late.

It was sort of strange when the narrator came in and talked about Cactuar singing Jingle Bells for eternity.

Altogether, this was a brilliant flash and I am hoping to see another Gil Quest soon!

Therefore...
Humor: 5/5
Graphics: 4/5
Plotline: 5/5
Overall: 9/10

Thanks for making this!