World cup soccer! World cup soccer!

Horrible.. horrible...

The music was O.K. The sprites you made were O.K.

Well not really. The sprites were like gliding across the ground, nodding their heads. I'm playing as we speak, and somehow my goalie disappeared behind the net. The players are now jogging in place, the ball is nowhere to be found, and it is constantly adding to the opponent's score. Right now it's like 1000-1 where 1000 is his score. WTF?

IQOK IQOK

...

I'll give a 5 for effort, but I have Macromedia Flash, and this looks exactly like the sample they gave, just with different questions.

Better luck next time.

Rock Out Memory Game Rock Out Memory Game

Nice job!

Graphics could have been better - better looking radios, maybe a different font, or something.

Concept is amazing - Way diff than any other rythm game I've ever played.

Difficulty is okay - Like the bob dude 2 reviews before me, I did it in 17 tries, so it's not the most impossible thing in the world.

Nice job overall!

Dunce Dunce Revolution Dunce Dunce Revolution

sort of too easy

I did levels 1,2 and 5 first, and then did 4 and then 3.
I was disgusted how 5 was easier than 3 and 4, and 4 was easily easier than 3.

Plus, on number 3, I just had to button mash, and I won the game cuz the health bar barely moved, and the "to the next level" bar went down at the speed of light.

Try again!

Psychic Stevie's Answers Psychic Stevie's Answers

er...

I asked him "Will I die?" and he said "Do you think so? I don't know, maybe yes or no, I think no."

???

Sound quality wasn't really good, and I could only understand certain phrases.

Please try again!

Head Defence Head Defence

Very good game

Extremely good! (Just add a story mode and some more chars and stuff and everyone's brilliant).

To those ppl who are stuck on this:
Whenever a bomb is about to hit your castle, move underneath your opponent and launch him into the bomb, thus causing him to knock the bomb OVER your castle. Simpler than you think... i almost beat hard on my first try (i died, though)

Spot the Difference! Spot the Difference!

Holy sh*t

Omfg I just beat the game: I feel really good now ^.^"

Very challenging, funny, good choice of music.

Also, it's very non-violent so little kids can play. I would give this 1million out of 10, but unfortunately that's not a choice.

1812 Overature 1812 Overature

Lawl!

Great!
Very humorous and gameplay is pretty easy to understand!

Also pretty challenging!

Note: Add some more songs, and put that you have to press the space bar in the instructions

- Rhythm Fireworks - - Rhythm Fireworks -

Nice

Dude, don't pay no attention to the guy before me -.-"

WTF? You didn't hear it followed the beat? How obvious could it be? You can hear the drums in the BG, and so you should be able to see that the arrows sort of correspond to the notes.

Minimal Graphics should only be about 1 star.
Actually, the worse the graphics, the better, cuz then gameplay won't be so laggy.

It caught my attention straight away. I like the fact that there are no lives or anything. Much better than other rhythm games.

It was very challenging, cuz it was sometimes hard to change colors (the 2nd to last song is like impossible!!!)

Anyway, nice 1

Coolio-Niato responds:

Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the review =)

Hangman Extreme! Hangman Extreme!

Ugh...

A bit violent for "All Ages", so please change the rating.

Otherwise, good graphics, *ouch*...

I don't really like the time limits, however.
Nice job overall!